Most people who work for a living have less than 4 hours a day free time for themselves.
What will you do with yours?
And remember, lots of that time is taken up with other chores we have to do daily, such as:
- Travel – 87 minutes
Eating and drinking – 82 minutes
- Friends and family – 50 minutes
- Resting – 46 minutes
- Personal care – 44 minutes
- Cooking and washing up 41 minutes
- Shopping and appointments – 34
- Cleaning and tidying – 31 minutes
- Watching TV?
This guide is 30 pages of instruction on how to effectively manage your day so you can get the most out of it.
Some of the chapters include:
- Identifying the ten biggest time wasters
- Break goals into smaller steps
- Know what you can control and what you can’t
- Anticipate obstacles and plan for them
- Organise your work-space for efficient time management